Homeschooling with Charlotte Mason in the Natural State

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Great Classics for FREE!

I don't know about many of you, but one thing that I love about Charlotte Mason and Robinson Curriculum is that there are SO many free resources to use.

To make it easy on my sanity and my kids I'm going to do my best to continue to compile these resources much like I did the Charlotte's Web.

So be looking for great titles like....

item image
                        item image
                                                item image
                                                               item image


And Many MANY more.


There are just So many resources that my head is spinning already. :)

I hope to be able to put them all in collections for you guys on their own page.

So make sure to stay tuned....

No comments: