Homeschooling with Charlotte Mason in the Natural State

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A True Help ...




These are great people. They are who I go to for just about any questions with homeschooling in Arkansas.

They provide you with your intent to homeschool & waiver each year that you can print for free. Simply print it fill it out and hand to your superintendent of your school district that you live in. They also provide, for a fee, teacher and student id cards. But like I said earlier, when I first started homeschooling over 5 years ago if I had a question they were who I turned to and still do on occasion. :)

What is also great about these guys is they are the ones who help put on our homeschool convention every year. But for those of you who went last year it will not be at Searcy, Arkansas this year. 

Join us tomorrow to learn about where exactly is the homeschool convention going to be and when.

(I don't know about you guys but every year when we start getting ready for convention I get SO excited! I guess that's the nerdy teacher in me) :)

No comments: