Homeschooling with Charlotte Mason in the Natural State

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Did you know...

That as a homeschooler I try to find great deals on books. Because homeschooling the CM way you use A LOT of books. Great books, living books. So when I realized that I could sign up for Scholastic books as a homeschool teacher...lets just say I said, "Whoo Hoo!" (I'm not sure if that is how you would spell it but hey it's late so it will work for me.) :)


Also for those who are members of Scholastics' Homeschoolers did you know that you can also take advantage of the warehouse sales too?

Yep you can and there are two Scholastic warehouse sales in Arkansas:

Scholastic Book Fair Warehouse in Maumelle, Arkansas, May 9th-May 24th

and there will be one at

John Q. Hammons Convention Center at Embassy Suites in Rogers, Arkansas. May 22nd - May 24th.


Don't forget to sign up for your Fast Cart Pass!



No comments: